The International Symposium on the History of Aerospace Technology was held in the Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics in Moscow by the Vavilov Institute for the History of Science and Technology of the Russian Academy of Sciences ( RAS-IHST ) .
- 2015 HSS Call for Papers Read more
- Topic：Plea for Philosophical Reflection on Technology on a Larger Scale Read more
- Call for proposals for special issue of centaurus in 2016 and 2017 Read more
- The Notice of the Ninth Youth Academic Salon of IHNS Read more
- Recent CAS policy requires the identification of “Three Major Breakthroughs”, that is major initiatives by each Institute that will serve as launching pads to open up new fields of research.
- Read more
- The Institute’s five research priorities under the “One-Three-Five” policy will be as follows.
- Read more
- Zhang Jiuchen. Sino-Soviet Cooperation in National Resources Surveys: Interactions between the Two Academies, Sociology of Science & Technology, Volume 4, No.1, 2013., pp.31-39.
- Wang Yangzong. The History and Institutional Characteristics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences: a Sketchy Account, Sociology of Science & Technology, Volume 4, No.1, 2013, pp.14-23.
©Institute for the History of Natural Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2008-
Email: Feedback to webmaster