The 27th International Congress of Mathematicians ( ICU ) was held in Seoul , South Korea from 13-21 August .Professor Han Qi ( Institute for the History of Natural Sciences , CAS ) delivered an invited lecture ( 45 minutes ) in the section ...
- 2015 HSS Call for Papers Read more
- Topic：Plea for Philosophical Reflection on Technology on a Larger Scale Read more
- Call for proposals for special issue of centaurus in 2016 and 2017 Read more
- The Notice of the Ninth Youth Academic Salon of IHNS Read more
- Recent CAS policy requires the identification of “Three Major Breakthroughs”, that is major initiatives by each Institute that will serve as launching pads to open up new fields of research.
- Read more
- The Institute’s five research priorities under the “One-Three-Five” policy will be as follows.
- Read more
- Zhang Jiuchen. Sino-Soviet Cooperation in National Resources Surveys: Interactions between the Two Academies, Sociology of Science & Technology, Volume 4, No.1, 2013., pp.31-39.
- Wang Yangzong. The History and Institutional Characteristics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences: a Sketchy Account, Sociology of Science & Technology, Volume 4, No.1, 2013, pp.14-23.
©Institute for the History of Natural Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2008-
Email: Feedback to webmaster